A Quarterly Review Published by the Pontifical Biblical Institute
Editorial Instructions for Contributors
1. Only those manuscripts that conform to these instructions will be considered for publication.
2. Biblica accepts contributions in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. In no case
should articles that appear elsewhere, in the same or in a different language, be submitted to the
3. When submitting a manuscript, contributors are asked to provide information about their
academic training, current professional status, and preferred means of communication (postal
address and/or email).
4. Contributors are asked to send an electronic version of the article or book review (Word
Document and PDF) to the following address: email@example.com.
5. The editors of Biblica reserve the right to make stylistic emendations in all manuscripts
approved for publication.
6. Before publication authors will receive a PDF version of the proofs of their article for
correction. At this stage, no major changes will be permitted. The proofs should be sent back to
the Editorial Staff as soon as possible.
7. At the time of publication, a final PDF version of the article will be sent to the author by the
Online Department of Peeters Publishers (firstname.lastname@example.org). Authors who wish to receive
off-prints of their articles should send a written request via email to that same office.